Nancy's Knit Knacks Heavy Duty Cone Winder & Power Base
- Heavy Duty Cone Winder with 2 table clamps. Commercial grade unit made from Hardwood, steel, and heavy duty Swiss-made gears.
- Power Base™ motorizes the Heavy Duty Ball Winder™.
- 10 forward speeds (Run)
- 3 Jog Speeds forward
- 3 Jog speeds reverse
- A "Save" button which saves your preferred speed
- Electronic Yarn Meter Interface connection
- Foot Pedal connection
- Wooden Safety Guard
- Auto shutoff feaure to protect circuit
- Sturdy clamp system that secures the power base to tabel and ball wider to power base
- Front mounted control panel (membrane switches)
- Rear mounted Input/Output Panel for cables
- 24 Volt DC Power Supply 100-240 VAC 50/60 Hz Worldwide Power Supply
- Front mounted "Power On" LED
- Maple Hardwood dovetail joint housing with custom 5/16" dia. L Bolts and clamp blocks
- Effective RPM at Spindle Arm approx. 650 RPM based on a 5X gear multiplier, 100 Ounce/Inch Torque (135 RPM at motor shaft)
Optional Foot Pedal is available (which turns the unit on and off at a preselected speed - but does not control the speed level).