Happy Cotton Book #10: Baby Love
Crochet a nursery full of love. If the sun and moon aren't enough, then a huggable lullaby bear or a foxy amigurumi rattle will keep baby happy.
Complete instructions to crochet 5 amigurumi projects, ranging in size of approximately 4.75" - 10.25" tall / long.
- Bobtail Bunny Mobile
- Foxy Rattle
- Lullaby Bear
- Sunny & Moonbeam
Amigurimi (knitted or crocheted stuffed toy) is the Japanese art of creating small, stuffed yarn creatures and figures.
Required Materials for Each Figure:
- 6 - 7 Balls of Happy Cotton Yarn
- Toy Stuffing Material
- Safety Eyes (or Black Yarn)
- Tapestry Needle
- Crochet Hook - E/4 (3.5mm) or 3.0mm
- Embroidery Frame (Bunny Mobile)
- Key Ring (Bunny Mobile)
- 6 Pom-Poms (Bunny Mobile)
- Sewing Needle & Thread
- Rattle Insert (Foxy Rattle, Sunny & Moonbeam)
- Paperback: 23 pages
- Publisher: Sirdar
- Language: English
- ISBN-13: 5024723905355
- Dimensions: 5.75 x 0.07 x 5.75 inches