Limited Edition Gnome of the Year Kit 2020
The 2020 gnome of the year is a tribute to the endangerment of honey bees. Honey bees are critical to our food supply, so we are using this year's gnome of the year to bring awareness to them, and their importance to us all. This sweet little gnome is holding one of his honey bee friends and keeping him safe. Get this limited edition kit before it's gone, and keep an eye out for the next edition gnome of the year!
This Kit makes 1 Gnome approximately 5 inches tall
Skill level: Confident Beginner (some crafting experience recommended)
This kit contains the following materials:
- Grey batting for gnome form
- Black, Yellow, and White batting for clothes and wings
- Flesh tone batting for face and hands
- Natural curly locks for beard and hair
- Bee pack for making honey bee
- 2 @ 38 gauge felting needles
- Detailed instruction sheet
*You will also need a foam surface to work on. You can use a piece of upholstery foam, a large sponge, or purchase one of our foam felting pads.