The Gentle Art of Plying DVD
Author: Judith MacKenzie
This DVD can help you get from spinning yarn to spinning the yarn you want. Ms. MacKenzie presents not only the basics but advanced techniques as well.
In this DVD, you will learn:
- Different classes of yarn structure and how they affect the textiles you make from them.
- How to best hold your hands,
- How to avoid and correct errors
- How to use your wheel to customize and enhance commercial yarns
- and many points that will make you a better spinner and spur your creativity