Everyday Crochet: The Complete Beginner's Guide
Author: June Gilbank
You’ve seen gorgeous crochet items online and in boutique shops, and you’d love to learn to create them yourself. Now’s your chance! Packed with hundreds of inspirational color photos and easy-to-follow instructions, this fun guide teaches you how to hook your way to a wonderful new skill.
- Expert advice on choosing your hook, yarn, and other helpful tools.
- Stitch-by-stitch lessons for dozens of pretty and practical stitches.
- Illustrated instructions for shaping your work with increases and decreases.
- Guidance on reading crochet patterns and decoding crochet charts.
- Troubleshooting tips for avoiding common crochet mistakes.
- Over 15 stylish projects and patterns that build on what you’ve learned.
June Gilbank is a crochet pattern designer, writer, blogger, and multicrafter. She runs the PlanetJune craft blog and pattern store, is the author of The Complete Idiot’s Guide® to Amigurumi, and has designed and published over 150 crochet patterns.
- Paperback: 288 pages
- Publisher: Alpha (November 1, 2022)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0744061717
- ISBN-13: 9780744061710
- Dimensions: 7.7 x 0.80 x 9.2 inches