Dye-Lishus® cotton is undyed cotton that has been pre-treated to attract and hold dyes without the use of extra chemicals. It is pre-scoured, pre-patterned, and behaves as if pre-mordanted. The cotton is treated in the fiber form before being spun or woven. The cellulose structure is changed so that it behaves as if scoured and mordanted in preparation for dyeing before it goes to the mill; there is no chemical added to the fiber and it is Oekotex compliant.
- Material: 100% EZ Dye Blend Cotton
- 50% EZ Dye Cotton
- 50% Natural Organic Cotton
- Weight: 10/2
- Physical Weight: 1.76 oz. (50g)
- Approximate Yardage: 456 yds/skein
- WPI: 40
How to Dye
- Simply wash the fabric in hot soapy water.
- Add dye to warm tap water and enter the wet fabric. Use ¼ or less dye than the instructions suggest.
- Stir and soak for 15 minutes, longer soak time is fine
- Rinse, dry, done!