Designing Handmade Rugs: Inspiration for Hooked, Punched, and Prodded Projects
Author: Annie Sherburne
- How to use color, shape, texture, borders, and other design elements creatively in all kinds of hooked, needle-punched, and prodded rugs.
- Advice for gathering inspiration from the world and translating it into a rug design.
- How to choose durable, eco-friendly materials and dyes. Ideas for creating art together through rug making workshops and parties.
- Includes instructions and patterns for 11 rugs, pillows, and handbags.
Annie Sherburne is a hooked rug artist who lives in England.
- Paperback: 128 pages
- Publisher: Stackpole Books (October 1, 2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 081171067X
- ISBN-13: 978-0811710671
- Product Dimensions: 8.5 x 0.4 x 10.2 inches