Crochet Magical Creatures: 20 Easy Amigurumi Patterns
Author: Drew Hill
Grab your hook and dive into a world of fantastic creatures with this whimsical crochet book. Learn about amigurumi, the Japanese art of crocheting stuffed toys, and use it to make a collection of cute, magical creatures. Easy patterns for critters like griffins and caticorns are simple enough for beginners while also offering plenty of fun for experienced enthusiasts.
- Build your tool kit—Learn all about choosing different hook sizes, selecting the perfect yarn for your project, and stocking must-have amigurumi accessories like stuffing and stitch markers.
- Stitch, please—Use clear step-by-step instructions to review essential crochet techniques, including the magic ring and single and double crochet, as well as fun stitches like the picot.
- Jump into easy crochet patterns—Make dazzling dragons, marvelous mermaids, and more, with 20 simple amigurumi patterns that will have you crocheting with confidence.
Add a little enchantment to your life as you discover the joy of crocheting fantastical creatures!
Drew Hill is an amigurumi designer and fiber arts enthusiast. After years of crocheting as a hobby, he decided to take things to the next level and opened Drewbie's Zoo, where he sells finished amigurumi and offers both free and premium patterns.
- Paperback: 166 pages
- Publisher: Rockridge Press (September 13, 2022)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1638078068
- ISBN-13: 9781638078067
- Dimensions: 8.0 x 0.75 x 8.0 inches