Classic Christmas Crochet
Authors: Nicki Trench
New from Scandinavian knit designers Heidi and Pia Johannesen, this classic selection of holiday designs evokes the spirit of the season with compelling simplicity: red and green, black and white, plus a touch of gold and glitter to bring the magic of Christmas to life. From bells and hearts to elves and stockings, everything you need to crochet yourself a quintessential Christmas is right here at the end of your hook.
- Patterns at every level of difficulty, so beginners can keep it small and straightforward, and seasoned crocheters can craft toy soldiers, friendly elves, and more
- Full-color photographs, including ideas for arranging and placing decorations, inside and outside the house
- A coordinated color palette for a time-honored Christmas look that works for every home
Heidi B Johannesen and Pia HH Johannesen are sisters; together, they founded the yarn company Krea Deluxe in 2015. The passion to create with their own hands has followed them since they were very young, when they learned to crochet, knit, and sew from their grandmother. With Krea Deluxe, they have created a universe based on the shared joy and love of needlework.
- Paperback: 168 pages
- Publisher: Trafalgar Square Books (October 18, 2022)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 164601166X
- ISBN-13: 9781646011667
- Dimensions: 8.5 x 0.7 x 11.50 inches