Mt. Vernon Collection Color Card. Wool was made in Virginia. 100% Fine Merino Wool, kettle dyed. This yarn has been specially hand dyed for you and each skein is unique, so please expect slight unevenness and variations in dyeing. A percentage of the natural lanolin (sheep oil) has been deliberately retained in the yarn. This helps to protect the wool and acts somewhat as a water repellency for the garment.
- Material:100% Fine Merino Wool
- Weight:2 Ply Worsted Weight
- Physical Weight: 3.5 oz. (100g)
- Approximate Yardage: 170 yds. (155.4m)
- Gauge: st/in on Size 8 Needles
- Machine Wash Cold Delicate or Hand Wash Cold.
- Reshape, Air Dry Flat.
- Do Not Tumble Dry.
- Do Not Dry Clean.
- Do Not Bleach.