A more compact wheel, easy to transport. Technically very similar to the Traditional but now available only with a double treadle.
This lightweight, compact castle wheel will spin fine to medium yarn using the 4 drive ratios and bulky yarn with the optional jumbo flyer. The wheel is easy to start with double treadles that are hinged to allow a comfortable heel-toe action. Ball bearings make treadling smooth and effortless.
The separate drive band and bobbin brake adjustment is easy to understand and simple to operate.
- Double Treadle
- Double Drive
- 4 Bobbins
- Built-in Lazy Kate
- Threading Hook
- Wheel diameter: 18" (46cm)
- Orifice Diameter: 3/8" (1cm)
- Orifice Height: 31.75" (80.5cm)
- Weight: 15 lb. (7kg)
- Double Drive Ratios: 6, 8, 10.5:1 (13:1 bobbin lead)
- New Zealand Silver Beech - Unfinished
- Learn to Spin booklet
- Assembly Required
- Jumbo Flyer Unit
- Sliding Hook Flyer
- Jumbo Sliding Hook Flyer
- Extra Bobbins
- Quill Spindle
- "The Ashford Book of Hand Spinning."
- Ashford Finishing Wax Polish
Receive a free Woolery Introductory Basic Spinning Kit with the purchase of this wheel.