Ashford Traveller 3 Spinning Wheel
The new Traveller 3 design is reminiscent of the original Traveller first made back in 1977. With some great new improvements for 2023, it is sure to be very popular.
This lightweight, compact castle wheel will spin fine to medium yarn using the 4 drive ratios and bulky yarn with the optional jumbo flyer.
The repositioned flyer provides comfort and easy access for both right and left hand spinners.
The wheel is easy to start with double treadles that are hinged to allow a comfortable heel-toe action. The redesigned drive wheel produces 20% more momentum which translates to less effort required to treadle.
Ball bearings make treadling smooth and effortless. Add this castle-style spinning wheel to your cart today.
The separate drive band and bobbin brake adjustment is easy to understand and simple to operate.
- Double Treadle
- Scotch Tension
- 4-Speed Single Drive Sliding Hook Flyer
- Polycord Drive Band
- Stainless Steel Ball Bearings
- 3 - Single Drive Sliding Hook Flyer Bobbins
- Built-in Lazy Kate
- Wood Handle Threading Hook
- Wheel diameter: 18" (46cm)
- Orifice Diameter: 3/8" (1cm)
- Orifice Height: 31.75" (80.5cm)
- Weight: 12 lb. (5.5kg)
- New Zealand Silver Beech - Unfinished
- Assembly Required
- Jumbo Flyer Unit
- Jumbo Sliding Hook Flyer
- Extra Bobbins
- Quill Spindle
- "The Ashford Book of Hand Spinning."
- Ashford Finishing Wax Polish
- Replacement Drive Band
Receive a free bag of wool top with the purchase of this wheel.