The most popular spinning wheel in the world. Why is it so popular? The separate drive band and bobbin brake adjustment is easy to understand and simple to operate. The bobbins are quick and easy to change. Scotch tension and 4 speed flyer allow for a wide variety of yarn to be spun. Horizontal adjustment of the maiden bar allows perfect alignment with the 4 speed whorl.
- Single Drive
- Single Treadle
- Lazy Kate
- 4 Bobbins
- Threading Hook
- Wheel diameter: 22" (56cm)
- Orifice Diameter:3/8" (1cm)
- Orifice Height: 27.25" (69cm)
- Weight: 17.5 lb. (8kg)
- Bobbin Capacity: 3 - 4 oz. (100gm)
- Single Drive Ratios: 7, 9, 12, 17:1
- New Zealand Silver Beech - Unfinished
Receive a free bag of wool top with the purchase of this wheel.