Ashford wanted to make a loom that is inexpensive, compact and cute without sacrificing function. This is a loom for new and experienced weavers. The perfect classroom loom. Whether you are learning to weave for the first time, want to learn new techniques or sample your wonderful yarns, this loom is fun and easy to use. Just add yarn!
This is the perfect gift for a new weaver. Anybody can weave on this wonderful little loom. The 25cm (10") weaving width allows you to sample all your favorite rigid heddle patterns, textures and colors. The loom is made from beautiful solid natural Silver Beech timber.
- Built-in Second Heddle Option
- Weaving Width: 25cm (10")
- 1.4 kg (3 lbs.)
- 7.5 dpi (30/10cm) reed
- Complete Instruction Booklet
- 2 x 26cm (10") Shuttles
- Threading Hook
- Warping Peg and Clamps
- Ratchets and Clicker Pawls so your warp never unwinds unintentionally.
- Unfinished Wood
- 10 x warping sticks (cardboard)
- Assembly Required