The newest evolution of the popular Kiwi Spinning Wheel. Now with folding treadles for easy storage and transport. This is an excellent beginner wheel due to its easy learning ratios, double treadle and affordable price. The double treadle and ball bearings allow for easy treadling and "hands-free” start. Treadles are hinged to allow a comfortable heel-toe action. The stretchy drive cord does not require any adjustment as you change from one ratio to another and always maintains the correct tension. The scotch tension allows easy control of the drafting process. The central flyer is convenient for right and left-handed spinners. The wheel is easy and quick to assemble with the Allen key supplied and the robust construction makes this an ideal wheel for individuals, schools and clubs.
- Double Treadle
- Folding Treadles
- Timber Veneer MDF Wheel with Ball Bearings
- Wheel diameter: 17.5" (45cm)
- Orifice: 0.375" (1.0cm)
- Sliding Hook Flyer with Frictionless Yarn Guides
- 3 - Large Bobbins (4-5oz / 130gm capacity)
- 3-Speed Whorl (5.5, 7.5 and 9.5:1 flyer ratios)
- Weight : 12 lbs. (5.5kg)
- Built-in Lazy Kate
- Wooden Threading Hook
- Assembly Required - Allen Wrench Included
Receive a free Woolery Introductory Basic Spinning Kit with the purchase of this wheel.