The Woolery is a family owned business and we've been serving the fiber arts enthusiast for over 35 years.
Our mission is to provide fiber arts supplies at competitive prices with fast turn around times and excellent customer service. We make it a point to routinely evaluate our prices and we are always shopping for better deals to pass on to our customers. We offer on of the most varied and complete line of products available.
Part of the Fiber Community
We also strive to be a part of the fiber arts community and it is part of our mission to strongly support guilds, festivals and the fiber arts people that work so hard to keep the crafts alive for future generations.
We believe that it is essential for a fiber arts supply company to provide the following services:
• Have a brick and mortar shop so that you can visit, shop, take a class, learn and fellowship.
• Answer the phone and provide knowledgeable people to answer questions.
• Stock the products in house (How can you know about a product if you have never seen or used it?).
• Offer an outlet for new craftspeople to sell their creations such as tools, spindles, finished fiber arts products and more.
• Participate in the development of new products and strive to provide new sources for products that are hard to get or have disappeared.
• Support fiber arts publications, festivals, guilds and artists.
Our shop in Frankfort is just 10-15 minutes from the crossroads of I-75 and I-64 as well as being in close proximity to the UPS International shipping hub (Louisville).