Nancy's Knit Knacks 4 Yard Skeinwinder
This commercial grade skeinwinder can be for yarn shop use, professionals, and for other discriminating fiber artists. It can also be used as a swift. In fact, when used as a swift, the on-board ERC can measure the length of yarn that you have wound off of the skein-winder. If you also have the Heavy Duty Ball Winder and Power Base, you may run a cable from the ERC to the Power Base to shut the Power Base off once the desired qty of yarn has been removed from the Skeinwinder.
- Swift / Skeinwinder
- Electronic Rotation Counter (ERC)
- Hardwood Construction
- Designed and Manufactured in the USA
Electronic Rotation Counter Features:
- Counts Rotations and displays the data on the back-lit LCD.
- Can count to 99,999
- Can calculate yards or meters based on the rotation of the skein-winder (ERC will convert inches to yards and centimeters to meters).
- User can enter the actual circumference of the skein winder and the ERC will convert it into yards or meters. Or they can refer to the measurements on the Skein-winder arms.
- User can enter a preset target into the ERC and the unit will sound a tone when that number has been reached and will also shut down the motor drive* if connected.
- Mounts on top of the skein-winder's main column on a tilted mounting bracket for easy viewing.
- 12v DC power supply